Monday, August 16, 2010

Sneak Peak: Candy Wrapper Die

f

My oh my.  You are going to love all the fun new items to play with once the Stampin' Up Holiday Mini goes live on September 1st!  Here's a sneak peek at the new Sizzix Stampin' Up Exclusive Candy Wrapper Die.  Isn't it darling?  There are so many possibilities with it!  I made mine Christmas themed using the Level 1 Hostess In Color DSP pack.  I looooooooove this paper.  I used it for practically every project I created this weekend.  I may go into hoarding mode, that's how much I love it.  Anyway, these would make great Christmas favors or even placecards for your holiday table.  The paper is 6"x6" and is just the right size for the die.  AND I went back to using my favorite reliable Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlits dies.  I'm getting my money's worth from these dies.  They're really worth the investment.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  None
Ink:  None
Paper:  Level 1 Hostess In Color DSP pack, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Accessories:  Candy Wrapper Sizzix Die, Oval Extra Large Punch, Timeless Type Alphabet Sizzlit Dies, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon:  Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight

No comments:

Post a Comment