Monday, August 9, 2010

CAS FTL #102

Another week, another Clean and Simple Blog challenge.  It's not too early to start thinking of Halloween, is it?  This stamp set is new this year.  I love the witch's shoes!  It reminds me of the musical Wicked for some reason.

I'm teaching a Halloween class on September 25th from 1 to 4pm.  We'll be making 5 Halloween packaging ideas for treats and favors.  The cost of the class is $20 and none of the projects we make will be posted on my blog.  It's exclusive for students only.  If interested in taking the class, email me at or RSVP via the Bella Confetti Facebook group page here.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps: Wicked Cool 
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Wicked Fun DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  1 3/8" and 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Timeless Type Sizzlit Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment