Monday, August 9, 2010

CAS FTL #102


Another week, another Clean and Simple Blog challenge.  It's not too early to start thinking of Halloween, is it?  This stamp set is new this year.  I love the witch's shoes!  It reminds me of the musical Wicked for some reason.

I'm teaching a Halloween class on September 25th from 1 to 4pm.  We'll be making 5 Halloween packaging ideas for treats and favors.  The cost of the class is $20 and none of the projects we make will be posted on my blog.  It's exclusive for students only.  If interested in taking the class, email me at bellaconfetti@gmail.com or RSVP via the Bella Confetti Facebook group page here.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps: Wicked Cool 
Paper:  Whisper White, Old Olive, Wicked Fun DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Basic Black, Cajun Craze
Accessories:  1 3/8" and 1 3/4" Circle Punches, Timeless Type Sizzlit Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment