Monday, August 2, 2010

CAS FTL #101


Another week, another Clean and Simple Blog Layout challenge. 

Hope you all had a good weekend. I had a lot going on, but still managed to work on my weekly blog projects.  I try to do as many of my blog postings as possible on the weekend in case the week gets busy.  So far I've been able to stick to my weekly goal of 4 to 5 postings; I've built up a good stash of cards and projects.  It's been great!  No more last minute crunches to crank out birthday cards. 
Stampin' Up Supplies Used: 
  
Stamps:  Birthday Bakery, A Little Birthday Cheer (Retired)
Ink:  Versamark, Stazon Black
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Play Date DSP, Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder, Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Marina Mist

No comments:

Post a Comment