Friday, August 20, 2010

Embossed Organic Outlines


I never sell my retired stamps but that will have to change soon.  Otherwise I may be a great candidate for the reality show on hoarders.  I recently went over my inventory of stamps and separated the current from the retired stamps.  One of the sets I came across was Organic Outlines.  Organic Outlines never took off and retired way too early.  Lately I've been seeing lots of bedding designs like this:



My card is based on the gray, white and yellow/greenish pillow to the right; Organic Outlines had just the right images to mimic the design concept of the pillow.  I'll probably hang onto this set for a while, even though it's retired.
Stampin' Up Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Organic Outlines (Retired), Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Gray
Paper:  River Rock, Going Gray, Basic Gray, Whisper White
Accessories:  Modern Label Extra Large Punch, Circle Punches:  1" and 3/4", White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment