Thursday, August 19, 2010

Auction Donation Invitation Prototypes


I mentioned in an earlier post that I donated invitations and favors to my friend's charity auction.  The winning bidder is hosting a Halloween party and asked me to make only invitations, no favors.  Here are two invitation prototypes I created for her to choose.  Both should be fairly easy to mass produce.  Wait, let me retract that.  I just realized the vellum overlay invitation will require 450 punched circles - no stamping though! 

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Bitty Boos Too (Retired)
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Pumpkin Pie, Lavender Lace (Retired)
Accessories:  1 3/8" Circle Punch, Pear Pizzazz Poly Stitched Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. 450 circles? Is that 50 invites?
    Your invites are cute!!

    ReplyDelete