Monday, August 23, 2010

Vintage Collage Tag


As I've mentioned before I like my designs clean, simple and modern.  However, I am also drawn to vintage, shabby chic and collage designs too.  This weekend it was time to exercise the vintage side of my stamping personalities.  Here's how I made the tag:  start by cutting a label from the Stampin' Up exclusive Sizzix Top Note die.  Next heat emboss the medallion image from the Artistic Etchings stamp set.  Then sponge Blushing Bride onto the medallions.  Because the images are heat embossed, they'll resist taking on any color - this is known as the Emboss Resist Technique.  After that stamp the other images from the set and sponge Marina Mist over them.  Staple Victoria Crochet Lace and the label is done!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Versamark, Going Gray, Marina Mist, Blushing Bride, Melon Mambo, Early Espresso
Paper:  Confetti Cream
Accessories:  Victoria Crochet Lace, Jumbo Eyelets, White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment