Thursday, August 5, 2010

Casing Carroll's Clear Card


While I was perusing Shari Carroll's blog this weekend, I was inspired by another one of her cards.  I replaced some of the Hero Arts elements with Stampin' Up elements and this card is the end result.  The small piece of designer series paper is called Island Oasis and is from the Summer Mini Catalog.  Items from this mini will be available thru August 31.  It's not too late to place an order.  Click here to go directly to my online ordering website.

I've had the opportunity to see the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog and it is chock full of great stuff - including...LETTERPRESS PLATES!  I placed a sneak peek order of mainly Halloween stuff on Monday and am impatiently waiting for my order to arrive.  I'm getting ready for my Halloween Treats and Favors class on Sept 25th.  If you're interested in attending, RSVP to my Bella Confetti group here.  If you place a $75 online merchandise total order, you can attend my class for free!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Inspired by Nature, Full of Life
Ink:  Stazon White, Basic Black
Paper:  Island Oasis DSP, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Linen Thread


2 comments: