Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vintage Matchbox


I'm generally a clean and simple gal, but I'm also drawn to the vintagey, collagey, shabby chic style too.  My friend Terri introduced me to this site called Vintage Home Lifestyle where I saw these fabulous matchboxes.  They gave me the inspiration for today's post.  Why not recreate them using Stampin' Up's Matchbox die, Newsprint DSP and various vintage stamp sets, especially Puns From the Past?  The DSP was distressed a bit to achieve the shabby feel.

Stampin Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Puns From the Past, Tiny Tags, Because I Care
Paper:  Newsprint DSP, Bravo Burgundy, Very Vanilla, More Mustard
Ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy, Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Jewelry Tag Medium Punch, Linen Thread

1 comment:

  1. ha...... i guse i ment like the match box car things not that ing

    ReplyDelete