Thursday, July 15, 2010

Calling All Creative Souls!


If you live in the Bay Area in Northern CA and you love being creative and crafty, come join my newly forming Bella Confetti Stamp Club!

I'm forming a group of 6 members to join my Stamp Club. The commitment is for 6 months. Each month, we'll make 2 free projects or cards at my place in Sunnyvale, CA. You'll also receive a free copy of the latest catalogs and minis. The commitment means every month you'll place a $25 merchandise order with me. Each month a different Club member will receive the Hostess Benefits of a free Level 1 Hostess Set and $15 of free merchandise.  There will be more giveaways but they'll be surprises revealed at each meeting!  As an added benefit for club members, the projects we make will not be posted on my blog.  Only club members will get to see and recreate them.


At the end of the 6 months, you'll have a stash of cards or projects, you'll have learned a lot of new things, and you'll have met new friends!  Who wouldn't love that?!?  This is a great 6 month period for a club with Halloween and the holidays coming up.  I can guarantee there will be plenty of fun and amazing projects/cards to make!


If interested, please send me an email at bellaconfetti@gmail.com to reserve your space.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Space is limited to 6 people and there are only 4 spaces left.  Sign up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment