Monday, July 12, 2010

Clean and Simple Blog FTL #98


I love the Clean and Simple blog and visit it often for inspiration.  When I saw FTL #98, I knew the layout would be a perfect fit for the new Stampin' Up Level 1 hostess set Birthday Bakery.  I'm going to give this card to my brother-in-law next weekend.  The saying is perfect for him because he's a total sweet tooth and always says one slice will do when I know he'll sneak another one later when no one is looking!  He's asked me to make him a birthday bread pudding instead of a cake, particularly the bread pudding I used to make at the restaurant.  I'll post the recipe next week after I take a picture.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:


Stamps:  Birthday Bakery
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, Celebrations Designer Series Paper (DSP), Whisper White
Accessories:  Large Oval Punch, Markers:  Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Cherry Cobbler, Baja Breeze, Marina Mist, Pacific Breeze, Pear Pizzazz

1 comment:

  1. I love this card!!! I will have to dup this when I get my SU package!!!
    Great job once again!!!
    A

    ReplyDelete