Wednesday, July 28, 2010

FS180 Challenge


Splitcoaststampers is a stamping community where individuals can share their stamping creations.  I contribute often and lately most of my posts have been projects and cards I've added to this blog.  If you want to see prior uploads, visit my gallery here.  There are many weekly challenges to participate in which can help you design things to take you out of your comfort zone and allow you to try new color combinations, layouts, techniques, etc.  Last week, the Featured Stamper challenge (FS180) spotlighted a very talented lady 1busymomof2 and this card caught my eye.  I CASED it and this is my version.  It's pretty clean and simple - just my style!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used: 

Stamps:  Whimsical Words (Retired)
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Sweet Pea DSP (Retired), Whisper White
Accessories:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Linen Thread



No comments:

Post a Comment