Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Grand Soiree Invitation




My best friend's daughter turned 13 last year and wanted her invitation to feature a chandelier.  She's got impeccable style for a young lady!  So I dusted off my Grand Soiree stamp set and utilized a "corset" design to connote a French theme.  The back of the invitation is "laced up" using silver cord.  I used Stampin' Up's exclusive Table Setting die to create the corset belly band.  It was originally released in last year's Holiday Mini and I'm glad to see it'll be part of the new 2010-2011 catalog that will be released July 1.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Grand Soiree (Retired)
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Lavender Lace, Whisper White, Going Gray, Basic Black
Accessories:  Table Setting Sizzix Big Shot Die, 3/4" Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Silver Cord

1 comment: