Thursday, June 24, 2010

Curry Up Now


Here's a sneak peak at a Level 1 Hostess Set which will be available on July 1st.  It's called Because I Care and features a lovely image of a hydrangea, one of my favorite flowers.  This set can be yours if you place an online order for $150 or host a workshop with sales totalling $150 after the new catalog goes live on July 1st.  If you're interested and live in the San Jose area, please contact me at bellaconfetti@gmail.com to schedule a workshop.  I'd love to show you more ideas using this gorgeous Hostess Set!

As for card details, it's a case based on this card from Joann Pullen:


For my card, I used watercolor paper and distressed the right side a bit for texture.  Then watercolored some So Saffron in the middle of each hydragenea.  This card almost made it as a one-layer card; I felt that the thank you made more of an impact if it was in a complementary color Crushed Curry and popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Crushed Curry is a 2009-2010 In Color and will only be available until June 30th.  Curry Up Now!  It's not too late to place an order to stock up.  Just click on the Stampin' Up icon on the right hand side of my blog to take you to my online ordering website.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Because I Care
Ink:  Basic Black, So Saffron
Paper:  Watercolor, Crushed Curry
Accessories:  Modern Label, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment