Monday, June 14, 2010

Auction Donation


I donated 25 invitations + 25 favors to an auction my friend Amy was holding last month and these were the samples I created for her to display.  I used an Accucut die to make the favor box to the far left and Sizzix Big Shot dies to make the boxes in the center and right.  The matchbox favor to the right uses a die that's exclusive to Stampin' Up only.  It's one of my favorite favor boxes to make.  I used heavy duty plastic sheets to make the clear slider portion of the matchbox.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Everything Nice
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (retired)
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Accessories:  Circle Punches - 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 3/4", 1" Double-Stitched Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Thick Window Sheets, Stampin' Dimensionals






No comments:

Post a Comment