Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Trick or Treat Smell My Feet


Welcome to Day 3 of Treat Week.  Today's Peppermint Patty treat is encased in a holder made from the Sizzix Two Tags die exclusive to Stampin' Up.  The lovely witch's feet is from the stamp set Wicked Cool and I paper pieced the Rich Razzleberry stockings.  I was really surprised when I opened the bag of Peppermint Patties and discovered that the candy wrapping had changed.  I wanted neatly wrapped circular candies but found a four-sided treat instead; thus the treat is peeping out from within its packaging.


Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Wicked Cool
Ink:  Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Old Olive, Whisper White, Wicked Fun DSP
Accessories:  Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon Black, Cropadile

No comments:

Post a Comment