Monday, September 13, 2010

Take Ten


This card came together in less than ten minutes.  I had a bunch of punched circles lying around from a previous card idea.  I thought the circles would go well paired with a dark gray background.  Then I went to my favorite go-to Timeless Type alphabet set and voila! another quick, graphic card.  The "birthday" greeting is from the hostess set Afterthoughts and was heat embossed with white embossing powder.  I promise to get off the Timeless Type, Afterthoughts kick soon.  I can't help it though.  There's just so many ways to use both!

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Afterthoughts
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Basic Gray, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Tempting Turquoise, Kiwi Kiss (Retired), Early Espresso, Whisper White
Accessories:  1" Circle Punch, White Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment