Monday, March 5, 2018

Paper Fashions





Klutz Press prints lots of how-to and DIY books geared towards children and young adults.  I happened to pick up the book Klutz Paper Fashions (they appeal to adults too!) but I didn't touch it until a few months ago.  Once I did, I was inspired, channeled my inner "Vera Wang" and cranked out a series of cards in one weekend.  I had dreamed of being a fashion designer when I was a young girl and this was my opportunity to see what I could create.  I couldn't stop!  The book does come with patterned paper plus embellishments and tiny adorable hangers.  I also used things I found in my craft stash such as ribbons, glittery and patterned paper, rhinestones, scraps of paper, etc.  I donated a set of these cards to a school for their silent auction.  Some of you fashionistas may recognize a few of these outfits.  Yes, Amal Clooney's fashion sense inspired me tremendously.  I had so much fun putting together these looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment