Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lunch Notes


I was browsing thru a Paper Source catalog and saw a box of lunch notes for sale.  It didn't show what the notes actually looked like, but I liked the box that contained them, so I decided to create my own box + notes.  This project requires no stamping; the images are cut from the Doodlecharms and Sweet Treats Cricut cartridges.  The box measures 4x4" and the notes are just slightly smaller than that.  I printed the sayings with my computer and then cut the notes down to size.  Of course, my favorite Timeless Type Alphabet had to make its weekly appearance.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  None
Ink:  None
Paper:  Play Date DSP, Real Red, Bashful Blue, YoYo Yellow, Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz, Going Gray, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment