Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It's Everywhere - Dress Forms




I was looking at the Moxie Fab blog site and kept seeing images of dress forms everywhere.  One image piqued my interest and it inspired me to make this card.  Chic Boutique is one of my favorite Stampin' Up sets and it conveniently has a dress form.  I'm not a sewer, so forgive me if my ribbon ruffly skirt looks a little off kilter; but I think it still does the job of looking chic. Growing up, my style has always been casually imperfect.  My sister (and downline), a fabulous cardmaker, however, is very meticulous and lines everything perfectly straight.  I'm happy being off kilter and slightly quirky.

Can you guess what paper I used?  If you answered the In Color DSP pack, you're right!  Don't you think these 3 patterns look like fabric swatches?  It's also shabby chic colors so I scuffed up the edges a bit.  It's hard to see, but I did use 2 rhinestones to bling up the card.

Stampin' Up Supplies Used:

Stamps:  Chic Boutique, Artistic Etchings
Ink:  Basic Black
Paper:  Level 1 Hostess In Color DSP pack, Whisper White
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Very Vanilla 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment